Nording: Abstract Bent Dublin (A) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15514
Underneath his signature partial rustication that blends deeply carved ridges, and smooth and polished plateau, Erik Nording has fashioned a clearly Danish bent Dublin, with its rounded rim and flaring shank. Seen here in quite a dark, walnut-hued stain.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark