Nording: Hunting Pipe Partially Rusticated Ram (2012) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15603
Erik Nording's Hunting Pipe series has been an annual installment since 1995, and the line honors global conservation efforts by celebrating a specific animal through a singular pipe design. The pipe for 2012 was this Ram, appropriately represented by a sweeping, Horn-like bent Dublin shape. While the profile is sinuous and fluid, the stummel benefits from firm ridgelines, adding structure and matching well with the rusticated grooves stacked along the upper bowl.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.53 oz./43.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.22 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.44 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./42.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark