Nording: Partially Rusticated Volcano Churchwarden Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15620
This Volcano presentation from Nording features a broad, upturned heel encompassed by a subtle ridgeline and gradual upward taper. It's topped by a willowy, Churchwarden stem that's gently bent for premium comfort, with a shiny metal spigot mount between it and the rounded, upwardly curling shank lending extra flourish. As with many offerings from the Danish artisan, this piece wears dual finishes, with a dark rustication juxtaposed against a smooth, ruby finish.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.22 in./259.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark