Nording: Partially Rusticated Paneled Churchwarden Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15634
A long, willowy Churchwarden from Erik Nording, this pipe offers a paneled motif, with structured facets around the bowl and shank displaying a dark rustication juxtaposed against a bright, smooth ruby stain. The stem is a lengthy taper of jet-black acrylic, downturned for a comfortable smoke and joined to the shank end via a bright spigot arrangement for durability and ease of disassembly.- Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.98 in./202.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark