Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard Churchwarden Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15638
Full-bodied and handsomely rounded, this bent Billiard bowl sits at the end of a trim shank and sleek Churchwarden stem, lending a good bit of length and keeping smoke far from the eyes. Said bowl is quite comfortable in hand and showcases a sweeping heel and slight taper to the inward-sloping rim, allowing for easy loading of your favorite blends. The upturned shank is fitted with a metal spigot mount, offering easy disassembly and contrasting the ruby tones of the stummel's partial rustication nicely.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.91 in./251.71 mm.
- Weight: 1.74 oz./49.44 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark