Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Apple Churchwarden Spigot Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15640
This bent Apple from Erik Nording features a muscular, Oom Paul-like transition that bridges the stout, rounded bowl to a high-kicking shank and a long, arcing Churchwarden stem. The sheer length of the stem ensures that any smoke from the bowl will stay far from the eyes, making this piece idea for those seeking a good reading pipe. It's dressed in a striking dual finish that juxtaposes dark patches of rustication against smooth, ruby-hued sections of briar. The shank and stem are joined by a metallic spigot mount, which adds a touch of flash to the composition as well as added durability.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.43 in./188.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.62 oz./45.81 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark