Nording: Partially Rusticated Prince Churchwarden Spigot Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15648
An elegant composition from Erik Nording, this Prince offers a rather demure, bulbous bowl and is set to a lithe, gently bent Churchwarden stem. A shiny metal spigot mount separates and supports the shank end and base of the mouthpiece, while one of the Danish artisan's alluring partial rustications dresses the stummel.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.57 in./192.28 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark