Nording: Partially Rusticated Bulldog Churchwarden Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15653
Hewing closely to traditional shaping cues, this Bulldog from Erik Nording presents a bold, broad form, with an encompassing, subtle ridgeline below the domed rim that's more felt than seen. The diamond shank and stem base are accented by a bright spigot mount, adding reinforcement and a dash of flash to the partially rusticated finish. This piece is topped off by an elegantly tapered, willowy Churchwarden stem that would pair well with a good book or a relaxing armchair.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.17 in./207.52 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark