Nording: Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard Churchwarden Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15655
Wearing one of Erik Nording's fetching partial rustications, this bent Billiard displays dark rustication on most of the stummel, with smooth areas wearing a ruby-stained, smooth finish. A metal spigot mount at the shank end and Churchwarden stem base offers tasteful flash and the ability to break down the pipe even when hot, while the lengthy stem furthers the elegant aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.14 in./181.36 mm.
- Weight: 1.49 oz./42.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark