Nording: Rusticated Bent Apple Churchwarden Spigot Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15657
Characterized by an elegantly bent, lithe Churchwarden stem and flashy metal spigot, this offering from Nording also features a nearly palm-filling, plump and bevel-rimmed bowl, its chamber depth impressive on its own. It's dressed here in a texturally pleasing rustication, while the entire configuration is sure to provide comfortable, lengthy smoking sessions.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.97 in./202.44 mm.
- Weight: 2.18 oz./61.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark