Nording: Cut Smooth Bent Egg (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15746
This supple bent Egg is part of Erik Nording's Cut series, which features designs that are more conservatively shaped. Voluptuous in hand with soft curves and lines, this Egg offers plenty of chamber depth in its tall bowl, with a muscular shank arcing toward a jet-black, gently downturned stem for a handsome, sweeping profile. It's dressed in a dark traditional stain and offers a comfortable jaw-hanging position with plenty of room at the transition to drape a thumb.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark