Nording: Brown Matte Freehand (3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15817
Erik Nording is known for his flourishing, often hearty and organic Danish Freehands, with this rendition fitting in quite well with his shaping aesthetic. A tall, stout bowl with a sturdy, Pot-like breadth characterizes this piece. Offering a floral-like rim and a full-bodied, firm feel in hand, the bowl is paired to a paneled shank that notably flares at the end. It's dressed in a silky, mahogany-hued matte finish that draws the eye.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and More$95.20
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.42 in./163.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.51 oz./71.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark