Nording: Seagull Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-16386
Legendary artisan Erik Nørding has been carving pipes since the 1960s, helping to pioneer the Danish Fancy Freehand style characterized by wild, organic shaping and distinctive finishes. Nørding's Seagull line is composed of Freehands dressed in a glossy black finish decorated with carvings that reveal the briar's natural grain in a pattern evocative of a bird's plumage. This example is a muscular bent Dublin, featuring a domed rim capped with a touch of rugged plateau.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark