Nording: Virgin Grain Churchwarden (1) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-16492
Erik Nørding has been carving pipes since the 1960s, having pioneered the Danish Fancy aesthetic characterized by wild Freehands in evocative, organic forms. Nording's Virgin Grain line is composed of such Freehand pipes dressed in a light blonde stain that highlights the natural grain of each individual piece. This example features a rim of rugged plateau, and it's fitted to a long, willowy Churchwarden stem made of black acrylic — perfectly suited to accompany a good book.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.00 in./254.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark