Nording: Double Silver Bent Dublin (3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-16533
A legendary Danish carver, Erik Nørding has been producing pipes the 1960s and was one of the leading pioneers of the Danish Fancy Freehand movement. Nørding often crafts pipes that are highly organic and reflective of the natural world, but he fashions more traditional shapes as well. The Danish carver's Double Silver series features a wide range of handmade shape adorned with a pair of sterling silver accents. A fine example of the series, this bent Dublin is dressed in a handsome finish and accented with detailed silver bands along the stem base and shank end.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 3.20 oz./90.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark