Nording: Spiral Natural Freehand Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-16785
Erik Nørding is a talented Danish carver who's been crafting pipes since the 1960s. He's one of the foremost pioneers of the Danish Fancy Freehand movement, and as such, his designs tend to be quite organic, featuring fluting channels, sharp ridges, and flowing line work. The Spiral series presents Nørding's Freehands in a distinctive dual finish that juxtaposes dark, glossy, ebony strips against the rest of the stummel's smooth, natural stain — a treatment that serves to accentuate this Freehand's dramatic flourish.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.46 in./62.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark