Nording: Erik The Red Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-17232
A handsome, traditionally shaped design, at least compared to the organic Fancy Freehand shapes that dominate much of Nørding's portfolio, this bent Dublin belongs to the Danish carver's Erik the Red series, a line of workhorse smokers offered at an affordable price. The tall, thick-walled bowl of this piece features a flared rim set above the gradual taper to the firm heel. The relatively trim shank and stem curl upward out back and strike a sinuous S-curve that promotes a comfortable smoking posture. A mouthpiece of jet-black vulcanite tops off the design, its dark color perfectly complementing the inky rustication that dresses most of the stummel.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.44 mm.
- Weight: 1.91 oz./54.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.68 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.36 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark