Nording: Partially Rusticated Freehand (4) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-17699
Erik Nørding began carving pipes in the 1960s and has since established himself as one of the most popular and prolific exponents of Danish Fancy Freehands. Nørding's Freehands are unmistakable, characterized by organic, flowing shaping, fluted ridges, expert use of plateau, rugged partial rustications, and are often fitted to stems marked by decorative bases. This robust Freehand is one of Nørding's standard designs, and true to form, this piece boasts expressive shaping and an expansive chamber, further elevated by touches of crisp rustication and dressed in a rich crimson stain.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.42 in./163.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark