Nording: Erik The Red Brown Matte Smooth Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-18030
Part of Nørding's Erik the Red series, a line of pipes that offers traditionally shaped, workhorse designs at an accessible price, this Billiard features a pert, rounded bowl that pairs well to the low-slung shank-and-stem arrangement. Well balanced in hand, with plenty of space to drape a digit over the tidy transition, this piece is a streamlined, stylish design that's topped by a ornate, playful stem of jet-black vulcanite. The stummel wears a brown matte finish that accentuates the natural grain orientation of the briar.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark