Rattray's Angel's Share Pipes
Rattray's history stretches back to 1903, when skilled Scottish tobacco blender Charles Rattray set out to become his own boss, and realizing a long-held dream by acquiring ownership of, and taking over a tobacconist shop in the old capital of Perth. His knowledge of the art of blending soon made his endeavor successful, with the Rattray's shop becoming the place to go for the best smoking mixtures. Down the road he expanded into offering Rattray's private-label pipes, selecting from the best work being produced by the most respected and well-established factories abroad. More than a hundred years later, that tradition continues, with the addition of select, hand-made series being produced to Rattray's diligent specifications by a small, two-man artisanal workshop as well.