Rattray's: Vintage Army Sandblasted (30)
Product Number: 002-599-0926
In a mix of the aristocratic and the soldierly, this Rattray's Vintage Army Prince presents an elegant shape named after Edward, Prince of Wales (who originally came up with the design), sporting a refined, sterling silver mount descended from the resourceful innovation of WWI soldiers who repaired and reinforced the broken shanks of their pipes by fitting spent cartridge brass over them.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other