Rattray's: Marlin (6) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-1052
Marlin is the name of a fish, a village in Spain, an American firearms manufacturer, a Liberian steamship, and a marque of British sports car. What relation any of those bear to a big-bowled Bulldog in a lovely dark chestnut finish, I couldn't say. The most likely answer, regarding the origins of this series' name, then, is Marlin Flake - an ever-popular Rattray's blend.- CJ Pendergrass
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other