Rattray's: 2000 Years Bog Oak Sandblasted (4) with Red Stem (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-1373
Classic shapes rendered from morta and paired to modernist, acrylic stems in a variety of colors, that's the idea behind Rattray's 2000 Years Bog Oak series. Offered here is their "4" bent Brandy shape, displaying a delightfully crisp sandblast and paired to a lovely brindle-patterned stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Morta
- Country: Other