Rattray's: Devil's Cut Natural Sandblasted (130) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-1668
The term "Devil's Cut" refers to the whiskey lost to its barrel by means of absorption during aging, so when Rattray's decided to make the counterpart to their "Angel's Share" line, they elected to go for an overt reference to this phenomenon. Solid, stout, and left in an immaculate natural sandblast, this briar is sure to age and patina beautifully with time.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.91 in./124.71 mm.
- Weight: 3.62 oz./102.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.54 in./64.52 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other