Rattray's: Old Perth Burgundy (33)
Product Number: 002-599-1721
A trim and lean take on the Cutty shape, Rattray's "33" cuts a classic silhouette — complete with a pert, Egg-like bowl, an elegant shank and stem, and a pronounced spur just beneath the transition. This example is finished in the dark red hues of the Old Perth Burgundy line, making for quite a classy pipe all around.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.17 in./156.72 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other