Rattray's: Marlin (2) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-1736
Marlin is the name of a fish, a village in Spain, an American firearms manufacturer, a Liberian steamship, a marque of British sports cars, and, of course, the name of one of my favorite Rattray's tobaccos: Marlin Flake. Presumably inspired by the fine blend, the briars of this line are fittingly dressed in a rich, warm auburn stain, with a fair bit of rosy contrast. Here we see it dressing the stout "2" bent Billiard, whose bold proportions border the Italian neoclassical style.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other