Rattray's: 2000 Years Bog Oak Smooth (23) with Black Stem (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-1845
Half-bent and especially plump of bowl, this Rattray's "23" bent Apple feels sublime in hand but also has the makings of a fine clencher for when both hands are needed. As part of the 2000 Years Bog Oak series, this one is made from morta, displaying a glossy, ebony stain and silky smooth finish — the jet-black acrylic stem completing the midnight aesthetic.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Morta
- Country: Other