Rattray's: 2000 Years Bog Oak Smooth (17) with Green Stem (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-1955
Classic shapes rendered from morta and paired to vibrant, modernist stems in a variety of colors, that's the idea behind Rattray's 2000 Years Bog Oak series. Offered here is their broad, Author-esque "17" bent Brandy shape, displaying a silky smooth surface and paired to a cumberland mouthpiece of forest green tones.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Morta
- Country: Other