Rattray's: Old Gowrie (1) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-1968
Rattray's "1" design is a hybrid shape, of sorts, combining the voluptuous, tapering bowl of a bent brandy with the paneled architecture of a Foursquare. Such a combination offers a full-bodied posture in hand that's made all the more intriguing and sturdy thanks to the rigid panels and resulting ridgelines. Found here in the reserved and stoic Old Gowrie line, this example wears a dark palette and rugged sandblast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other