Rattray's: Devil's Cut Terracotta (130) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-2000
The term "Devil's Cut" refers to the whiskey lost to its barrel by means of absorption during aging, so when Rattray's decided to make the counterpart to their Angel's Share line, they elected to go for an overt reference to this phenomenon. Solid, stout, and wearing a rather handsome terracotta stain and copper band, this briar is sure to be a standout in your collection. The series also features reverse calabash engineering, with an expansive cooling chamber held within the shank.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 3.76 oz./106.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.56 in./65.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other