Rattray's: Marlin (4) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-2005
Sinuously curved, yet pleasantly plump, this robust bent Brandy from Rattray's is quite a bold design. It's packing some considerable chamber depth within, and the feel in hand is quite comfortable. There's still something quite classic about it; naturally, it's a perfect match to the ruby gloss and jet-black stem of the Marlin series.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other