Rattray's: Devil's Cut Natural Sandblasted (130) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-2024
The term "Devil's Cut" refers to the whiskey lost to its barrel by means of absorption during aging, so when Rattray's decided to make the counterpart to their Angel's Share line, they elected to go for an overt reference to this phenomenon. Solid, stout, and left in an immaculate natural sandblast, this briar is sure to age and patina beautifully with time, while the shank houses the cooling chamber of a reverse Calabash.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 3.68 oz./104.33 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.54 in./64.52 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other