Rattray's: 2000 Years Bog Oak Smooth (23) with Black Stem (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-2186
Half-bent and especially plump of bowl, this Rattray's "23" bent Apple feels sublime in hand but also has the makings of a fine clencher for when both hands are needed. As part of the 2000 Years Bog Oak series, this one is made from morta, displaying a glossy, ebony stain and silky smooth finish — the jet-black stem completing the midnight aesthetic.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Author
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Morta
- Country: Other