Rattray's: 2000 Years Bog Oak Smooth (4) with Red Stem (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-2187
A bent Brandy that nods towards the Diplomat shape, Rattray's "4" is offered here as part of the Scottish marque's 2000 Years Bog Oak series. It's made from dense, sandblasted morta and paired to a fetching saddle stem whose cumberland pattern matches well with the deep, smooth-polished morta.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Morta
- Country: Other