Rattray's: 2000 Years Bog Oak Smooth (15) with Red Stem (9mm)
Product Number: 002-599-2191
The Rattray's "15" is a bent Dublin/Calabash hybrid of sorts and manages to retain plenty of old-world charm with its generously sized tobacco chamber and shaping cues. It's seen here as part of the marque's 2000 Years Bog Oak series, featuring pipes rendered from jet-black morta. Rather than sandblasting the stummel, which is common among morta pipes, this example has been polished smooth and paired to a cumberland stem.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Morta
- Country: Other