Rattray's: Old Perth Burgundy (33)
Product Number: 002-599-2252
A trim and lean take on the Cutty shape, Rattray's "33" cuts a classic silhouette — complete with a pert, Egg-like bowl, an elegant shank and stem, and a pronounced spur just beneath the transition. This example is finished in the dark red hues of the Old Perth Burgundy line, making for quite a classy pipe all around.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 0.70 oz./19.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other