Ropp: Bonaparte Sandblasted (256)
Product Number: 002-598-2291
Featuring sturdy acrylic mounts and tapered tenons, the Bonaparte line's briars were sourced from the old Chapuis-Comoy factory, yet their mount arrangement allows them to be broken down even when still hot. Apart from its obvious convenience, this mount configuration works wonders aesthetically as well — lending this plump "256" bent Apple, for example, a certain bit of whimsical charm.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France