Ropp: Etudiant Sandblasted (J17)
Product Number: 002-598-2663
Part of Ropp's latest Etudiant line, the "J17" Dublin shape is an interesting, old-school French design — one which can either feature a straight stem or one with just the slightest degree of downward turn. In this sandblasted example, we find that subtly bent configuration, lending this piece a timeless, old-world charm.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.15 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.46 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.47 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./31.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France