Ropp: Etudiant Sandblasted (J17)
Product Number: 002-598-2665
This neat, trim-lined Dublin is one of the latest entries in the novel Ropp project, featured here as part of the Etudiant line — a series of classic French shapes designed to be the perfect choice for beginner smokers looking to build a rotation of briar pipes. This example is finished in the line's crisp sandblast, with some interesting grain patterns around the bowl.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./47.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France