Ropp: Vintage Sandblasted (32S)
Product Number: 002-598-3008
Sporting a subtle forward cant, a neat transition, and a slender stretch of shank and stem, this Vintage Sandblasted "32S" straight Dublin cuts an elegant, classic French silhouette — albeit with a more spacious chamber than you might expect to find in similar, old-school designs. Sourced, like other Ropps, from the Chapuis-Comoy factory, the stummel itself is of a considerable vintage and the stem crafted from genuine horn.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.17 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./19.96 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Horn
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France