Ropp: Algerian Superior Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-598-5037
Calling to mind the work of some of the more whimsical Italian artisans, as opposed to classic French design, this bent Billiard from Ropp features a towering, visually heavy bowl set to a much trimmer, and more gestural, shank and stem. As part of the Algerian Superior, it was turned ages ago as part of a run which called for not only fill-free briar, but fill-free briar of Algerian origin.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.49 in./114.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France