Ropp: Honoré de Balzac Sandblasted (338)
Product Number: 002-598-5169
With its smoothly shaped, broad Acorn form of bowl and long, barely-bent stem, the "338" Churchwarden offers a natural bit angle, assisted by the leverage provided with your forefinger wrapped around the wide rim. Also, it's a nice variation on chamber proportions: while Churchwardens in general tend to be narrow and deep, this one's chamber is closer to square, similar to the old Pot.- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$58.50
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.63 in./270.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.76 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France