Ropp: Honoré de Balzac Sandblasted (338)
Product Number: 002-598-5174
Inspired by the French writer Honore de Balzac, these Ropp designs are fittingly quite well suited to reading with their long, churchwarden stems ensuring no smoke comes between you and the page. In this "338" example, we find a broad Acorn bowl with plenty of chamber breadth.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.62 in./269.82 mm.
- Weight: 1.29 oz./36.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./20.97 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France