Ropp: Honoré de Balzac Sandblasted (248)
Product Number: 002-598-5804
As a founder of literary realism, Honoré de Balzac took long looks at the human environment and condition. Whether he did so over the long stretch of a Churchwarden is unknown to me, but it would have been appropriate, especially with a fine number like this Poker-bowled "248" sandblast. With the slightest of willowy bends, and a classic cylindrical bowl textured lightly with sandblasting, it's waiting for the right owner to launch its career.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.59 in./269.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.22 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.69 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France