Ropp: Honoré de Balzac Sandblasted (248)
Product Number: 002-598-5809
Ropp's Honoré de Balzac line is named for the celebrated French playwright and novelist, who was known to have considered his pipes among his most prized possessions. As one may have guessed, he had a penchant for pipes with churchwarden stems (along with straight Latakia), and Ropp created a line of pipes as a homage to the late writer. In the case of this particular pipe, we have a Poker bowl with a delightfully crisp sandblast – Honoré would certainly approve.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.56 in./268.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.26 oz./35.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./18.93 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.20 in./30.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France