Ropp: Honoré de Balzac Sandblasted (338)
Product Number: 002-598-5876
Inspired by the French writer Honoré de Balzac, these Ropp designs are fittingly quite well suited to reading — with their long, churchwarden stems ensuring no smoke comes between you and the page. In this "338" example, we find a broad Acorn bowl with plenty of chamber breadth.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.40 in./264.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.21 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France