Ropp: Honoré de Balzac Sandblasted (338)
Product Number: 002-598-5894
With its smoothly shaped, broad Acorn form of bowl and long, barely-bent stem, the "338" Churchwarden offers a natural bit angle, assisted by the leverage provided with your forefinger wrapped around the wide rim. Also, it's a nice variation on chamber proportions: while Churchwardens in general tend to be narrow and deep, this one's chamber is closer to square, similar to the old Pot.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.51 in./266.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.16 oz./32.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.12 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France