Ropp: Vintage Stout Sandblasted Apple
Product Number: 002-598-5973
Very handy, and very simple, this is the old straight Apple offered in extra-short form, made using a vintage French stummel and genuine horn stem (which I expect is even older than the stummel — Chapuis-Comoy has a ton of these stems as old stock, yet the last time they were commonly mass-produced would have been around the early 20th century).- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.42 in./112.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.96 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.44 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Horn
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France