Ropp: Algerian Superior Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-598-6014
The classic shapes, like this charming, playful bent Billiard, from Ropp's Algerian Superior line were all originally turned decades ago — the result of an order calling for select-grade Algerian briar, free of fills. They were discovered by Antoine Grenard at Chapuis-Comoy, already fitted with vulcanite stems, only unfinished. Luckily, they were happily completed, thus giving you the opportunity to enjoy a smoker from the early 20th century.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France