Ropp: Algerian Superior Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-598-6017
The classic shapes, like this charming, playful bent Billiard, from Ropp's Algerian Superior line were all originally turned decades ago — the result of an order calling for select-grade Algerian briar, free of fills. They were discovered by Antoine Grenard at Chapuis-Comoy, already fitted with vulcanite stems, only unfinished. Luckily, they were happily completed, thus giving you the opportunity to enjoy a smoker from the early 20th century.
- Daniel Bumgardner
10% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 0.93 oz./26.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.66 in./16.76 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France